Upon competing 16
classes, you enter the Black Belt Update phase of your training at
Lloyd Irvin's Martial Arts. Your instructors will conduct a series of
evaluations and tests to determine if you qualify for advance training
in the Combat Gold Club. If you qualify, you will be invited to join
the Combat Gold Club. Train hard and good luck!
What is the Combat Gold Club?
The Combat Gold Club is comprised of students committed to the goal of
black belt. By the rank of blue belt a student should make the
commitment to black belt and join the Combat Gold Club. We predict that
over 90 percent of our students will be BBC members or BBC graduates.
Who can qualify for the Combat Gold Club?
To qualify, a student must complete 16 classes or above and have Master
How do I get recommended?
To qualify for advance training beyond your trial year, you must:
- Have set the goal of black belt.
- Have regular belt exam participation.
- Super attitude in BJJ and have a positive attitude towards
- Demonstrate the qualities of Black Belt Excellence in and out
of the school.
- Have a very high level of enthusiasm for BJJ class.
- Support school functions.
- Have good attendance and eagerness to make up absences.
- Be current with tuition payments.
- You must be a true representation of Team Lloyd Irvin
What are the benefits of the Combat Gold Club?
Lloyd Irvin's Martial Arts Academy is a Black Belt School and when a
student makes the commitment to black belt they are past the trial
stage. They become part of our school with the following privileges:
- 15% discounts on all school equipment, merchandise, and
- Able to attend extra classes and seminars available to Combat
Gold Club members only.
- Special Combat Gold Club patch.
- Able to attend our special National Combat Gold Club events.
- Able to attend special technique classes geared for the BBC.
What is the Soldiers of Submissions?
First rule about the Soldiers of Submissions is that we don't talk
about the S.O.S. Once you're on the Combat Gold Club and you have what
it takes someone will talk to you about the Soldiers of Submission.
Those that gain entrance into this elite group must have the will and
desire of a True Champion. This group isn't for everyone and for this
reason we don't speak about it.
you have what it takes?
Become a member of the
National Combat Gold Club
at Lloyd Irvin's Martial Arts!